Jumaat, 26 Disember 2008

FALLIN IN LOVE!!!

26 December 2008 - Di usia saya 28 tahun 12 hari ani... Im fallin in love again... and it happens suddenly… I don’t know… I just feel it…
I try not to… and I don’t want to, but i love her… I like to see her smile, see her next to me, read her text for me, hear her voice in my ears… wawawa... hati seorang AliFF hampir di miliki... Uhuk2 maybe jodoh udah sampai, plz do pray for me ah... 'tadah tangan'
I try to be myself dalam becinta, nda mau jeles2, nda mau marah2 coz i knw her situation mcm mana... I know nnti we must be busy wit our own things till no time for each other??? normal kan??? so nda payah di pikirkan yang penting hati mau tau??? hehehe... so BABE~~~ tenks for all of this chance, now I can breathe clearly... and I still have my own family... and the important thing is... tutttttt... - sorry I sedang menjiwang kan diri muahaha... mudahan akan beterusan kebaikan dtg arah kitani... amin =) I tink im ready for dat... huh...

2 ulasan:

Q' Irfan berkata...

I quote..

"I like to see her smile, see her next to me, read her text for me, hear his voice in my ears… wawawa..."

Unquote..
... hear his voice.. HIS VOICE?? HIS?? Hahahahaha.. Confuse ku brooo eh..

Q'

AL!FF FA!ZAL berkata...

ngokkkk... hahahaha.. silap bah... manusia ani nda sempurna bah.. selalu melakukan kesilapan.. dnt get me wrong eh... hahahaha... p nda jua salah suka dgr sora laki2 aku suka sora jesse mc cartney kali... suara dj aliff lagi meruntun jiwa... lalalala