Isnin, 16 Februari 2009

It's not about popularity

If you're one of the loyal listeners of the Rangkaian Pelangi FM 91.4, DJ Aliff would be no stranger to you.
His face might not be recognisable among fans, but his talent as a radio deejay is exemplary.
And that is behind the reason he has been nominated Most Popular Male DJ in the RTB 2008 Awards this February 15.
In an interview with the Bulletin, DJ Aliff said, "I have been a deejay at Pelangi FM for about eight years. I've been a presenter in some TV programmes too."
On being nominated, he said it wasn't the first time he was being acknowledged for his skills.
"I was nominated for Best Male DJ for four years."
On the RTB Awards, he said, "It is good because it is something that can motivate RTB staff. Win or lose, it doesn't matter.
"It's not that I don't have the desire to win... it would be nice to receive the award for my long service with Pelangi FM."
DJ Aliff also insisted that popularity was not the reason he became a deejay in the first place. "I try to make everybody happy with what I do. But it's a bit complicated as we are all just humans.
"But I'm on a quest to become that a person that pleases everyone, though it sounds impossible."


This article taken from Sunday Borneo Buletin 15 Feb 2009

Tiada ulasan: